The new Siat SM11-N : Higher speed, greater control and lower energy consumption
SIAT has years of end-of-line automation experience and the best-selling automatic model, the SM11, has further been improved both in terms of electronic and mechanical assemblies.
The introduction of the brushless DC motor technology gives clear key advantages:
Lower energy consumption (-30%)
Higher speed (+25%)
Variable speed control of the side-belts
SIAT are the first to apply the DC brushless technology in their sector, and allow the machine to be adjusted from 14 to 27 meters per minute. This is a very important feature to manage the handling of heavy, light or low quality boxes.
- Up to 1,500 boxes per hour
- BLDC brushless motors
- Box Min 200 L x 150 W x 120 H
- Box Max 600 L x 500 W x 600 H
- Adjustable working height 500mm to 750mm.
- K11 50mm tape head as standard
- Side safety guards with interlock switches
- 230v single phase
- Options available including different tape heads, voltage, polycarbonate guards, custom colours etc