The NEW Siat SK20 Tape Sealer has an extremely robust construction with quick and easy changeovers from one case to another. This helps to maximise production time and reduce company downtime.
The NEW Siat SK20 Tape Case Sealer replaces the Siat SK2 and is available to order from Siat.co.uk.
The NEW Siat SK20 Tape Sealer seals provisionally folded manually loaded boxes, with the ability to cater for a variation of different footprint sizes. The machine is driven by top and bottom belts and can run at speeds of up to 1,200 boxes an hour, increasing warehouse production considerably.
A simple hand wheel and self-centring in-feed guides ensure accurate alignment and quick change overs. Once set, each case is manually pushed into the machine before being automatically tape sealed by the machine.
The SK20’s extremely compact footprint and optional castors allows it to be integrated into any new or existing, production environment.
The entire Siat range is built with reliability, durability and safety in mind. At Siat.co.uk we strive to give you the best possible machinery with first class service and support.
Siat SK20 Tape Sealer Specifications
- 1,200 boxes per hour
- Box Min. 150 L x 140 W x 100 H
- Box Max. No limit L x 500 W x 500 H
- K11 tape head fitted as standard for 50mm tape
- Adjustable working height 500mm to 750mm
- 230v single-phase
Siat SK20 Tape Sealer Options
- 400v three-phase
- S26 model for up to 650mm square boxes (K12)
- S26-950 and S26-1200 for king size cartons (K12)
- K12 tape head fitted on request for 75mm tape
- Infeed/outfeed conveyor options
- Stainless Steel version (SM2-INOX)
- Casters (AS77)
- Higher Legs (AS80)