Siat’s OneWrap Pallet Wrapper is a Semi-Automatic Pallet Stretch Wrapper.
OneWrap is a versatile semi-automatic machine for wrapping palletized loads with stretch film. It can be equipped with mechanical/electromagnetic brake or powered pre-stretch carriages for most common pallet wrapping needs.
The OneWrap replaces SW1 and F1 models, covering all market needs with one model.
OneWrap New Features:
A sleek and modern design control panel with easily understandable icons. OneWrap can be programmed with 10 different programs, allowing consistent wrapping cycle for a given product.
OneWrap has 5 different modes of operation:
- Automatic Up Only and Up & Down
- Automatic Up Only and Up & Down with Pause for top sheet
- Manual Mode
- Different speed of the carriage in ascent and descent phase
- Top sheet application cycle with programmable amount of carriage descent before pause (time delay)
– Overwrap amount programmable from the panel (time delay)
– Reinforcement loops independent from the turntable speed (real count of loops)
– Cycle can be stopped at any point and then continued, useful for corner protection application
– Large display with two digits visualize parameters to be adjusted; speeds, number of loops, film tension, overwrap, times, top sheet descent level as well as error code display.
OneWrap Key Features
- Different turntables, carriages and column available
- Belt driven carriage
- Two forklift access point for machine easy repositioning
- Pallet height photocell
- Reclining column hinged to the base facilitates installation and possible repositioning
- Turntable blocking feature to avoid movements during loading/unloading operations.
- Extended column for 2400mm pallet height
- Turntable diameter of 1500mm – 1200kg max.
- Integrated weighing system
- Burial frame
- Mechanical brake on reel shaft
- Mechanical brake
- Electromagnetic brake
- Mechanic prestretch 30, 60, 90%
- Powered prestretch 240% (200% available as optional parts kit)
- Carriage for net/mesh
- Safety device under carriage
- Photocell for black film or colored products
- Electric panel heater for environment temperatures from -5 °C to +5 °C
- Stainless steel version