The Siat SR20 is a semi-automatic case sealer with automatic adjustments for random size cases. When the manually closed box approaches the SR20, the height and the width of the box is detected, before the machine automatically adjusts to the required size. Tape is then applied to either the top of the case, or to the top and bottom as required. Producing sealed boxes at speeds of up to 900 boxes an hour.
The indexing and taping units have pressure regulation giving the Siat SR20 accurate taping every cycle. Also with the incorporation of top head unit stops, the process of taping can be faster due to less machine movement time.
The compact footprint and optional castors allows it to be integrated into any new or existing, production environment.
The SR20 has an extremely robust construction with quick and easy changeovers from one case to another. This helps to maximise production time and reduce company downtime.
The entire Siat range is built with reliability, durability and safety in mind. At Siat.co.uk we strive to give you the best possible machinery with first class service and support.
- Box min. L150 x W140 x H100 mm
- Box max. L No Limit x W 500 x H 500mm
- Adjustable working height 500-750mm
- K11 tape head for 50mm tape
- 230V single phase
- 400V three-phase
- K12 tape head for 75mm tape
- Model SR46 for cartons H 650 x W 650 mm
- Model SM48 for cartons H 800 x W 800mm (with side belts and guards)
- Model SM48-1300 for cartons H 1300mm x W 800mm (with side belts and guards)
- Casters (AS77)
- Higher Legs (AS80)