The Linkx VE500 is an automatic tray erection machine, suitable for the forming of trays from flat cardboard blanks, closing with a hot-melt glue system. Easy to use and simple to adjust with size-change parts designed to suit your tray designs.
Compact, fast, flexible
The compact footprint with vertical board stack will fit nicely on a manual or fully automatic packing line.
Ideally suited for many applications, from contact packers to fully automatic and shelf-ready production lines.
High specification, high reliability
All Linkx machines are of robust construction with easy changeovers from one size to another.
Features and Benefits
- Compact design for small footprint production environments.
- Simple and quick size change facility for faster set up times.
- Up to 30 trays per minute.
- Simple controls for ease of operator use, reduced downtime and increased productivity.
Size Range: W 500 mm x L 500 mm Maximum blank size
Speed: Up to 30 trays per minute
- Allen Bradley PLC control system
- SMC pneumatics
- Meler glue system
Dimensions (mm): H 1950 / L 1950 / W 800
Power: 380–440V, 3 phase
Net Weight: 500 kg
- Alternative control systems
- Outfeed orientation options
- Low board detection
- Special colours
- Discharge conveyoring systems