Siat PS50-TB Packing Station
The PS50-TB is a compact semi-automatic single block case forming and sealing machine which increases time saving by 50%.
The case forming element of the machine automatically folds the bottom flaps of the box manually entered by the operator. The box remains stationary allowing product to be manually loaded into it. Once the operator is ready to continue they push the box through the top tape head to seal it.
The packing and taping station made up of a box forming station with pusher cylinder and a sealing section with top and bottom driven belts suitable for packaging of various box dimensions. This section allows a large margin of boxes sliding height adjustment.
The PS50-TB packing station provides box forming and sealing operations. By using simultaneous application, the machine applies two adhesive tape stripes on the top and bottom flaps of the box, straight down the middle line for precise accuracy and a secure seal.
- Case forming section / case sealing section (top & bottom)
- Adjustable on the box sizes by handles
- Top & bottom drive belts (2 x 50 mm width each)
- 2 motors kW 0,13 each
- 2 x K11R taping unit – 50 mm width
- Adjustable working height 585 – 785 mm
PS50-TB Box dimensions
- Min. L 200 mm W 150 mm H 100 mm
- Max. L 600 mm W 500 mm H 500 mm